Wednesday, October 15, 2008

jump!

kombanwa...:)

I just went to my a press confrence at one of the biggest mall in town...since it's about kids programme so we used a kid's playland...
there's one game that really attracked me...it's a bungee trampoline...:D hahahaha

been wanting to play it from the first time I saw it months ago...hahahaha
each time I saw kids played it, they look so happy and enjoy it...they laughed...looked fun indeed! :)
I'm curious...but never had the chance to do it hehe

and today! yes today my friend...I finally got that chance! aha! hahaha :D
OMG! first it's kinda fun......but when the 'keeper', grab my leg and start to bounce me higher...wuzzzz.....they throw me so high that my friend said I looked like I almost touched the ceiling....
the only thing I can do is scream and can't laugh at all....hahaha..

it was scary and so many questions start to pops out.....
knowing that you only depend with those two ropes beside you...you wonder what happen if this thing can't handle your weight...and what if? what if?....oh God...:)
I learned...maybe kids really do enjoy it cause they are so innocent, they don't think about those stupid-worrying-questions like I did...they just enjoy it....
may be I should try it.....enjoy it!

you know what, after all the ups and downs....I realise it made me shivers on the knees but the excitement are priceless...hahaha
love it....and I have no regrets of trying it.....hahahahahaha......

hmmmmmm maybe I'll try again next time....
na....hahahahahaha :D

No comments: