Monday, March 24, 2008

anger management











konichiwa...:)

Don't know why... I think I gotta need a little anger management lately.... ufffffffffffff....
I have this 'love-hate' relationships with my work ...hehehe :)
I love it but i hate it....yup, kinda that way lately...

btw I don't think I'm good at being a sales person or any jobs that related to being-nice-and-pleasing-people thing. For me you should be nice because you want to, not because you're 'faking' being one!...let's say, you're being nice just to make your client happy while you yourself don't think the client is nice...uh uh big no for me...why should I be nice with someone like that? cause they give my company money? so?....do you want me to be nice with you cause your money?...what the?....well, I might not a bussiness person anyway (thank God I'm not) maybe for them I'm just being stupid cause money is important...

for me my work is my passion....I'm an artist so I'm selfish! there I said that!....

oh man.....gotta go to an anger management!
eheheheh...*deep breath*

No comments: